Monday 2 April 2012

A Fine Fair

The Kitsch and Stitch Fair went very well last Saturday, there was a good turnout and lots of lovely stalls to browse around.  The Maygreen Fairies stall looked particularly whimsical in the pretty surroundings of the Cranbrook Vestry Hall.  Above is a shot of the stall just as I had finished dressing it, the beautiful Farrow & Ball type colour on the hall walls looked fab against my vintage screen, it really set it off.
I had purchased a new iron display stand for my gift tags and they looked very pretty grouped together on the stand.  It was nice to see them displayed hanging up and I didn't get left with a messy tag box at the end of the show like I have done in the past... this way of displaying them was so much more practical and effective.
 My cushions went down well, especially the new hand embroidered ones, they were very popular.
All in all the Fair was another success, the ladies that organise it do a fabulous job it is always such a pleasure being involved with this Fair.  For more info on the Kitsch and Stitch please visit their blog.

No comments: