Sunday 1 December 2013

Selvedge Sneek Peek


I have just returned from a wonderful weekend in London at the Selvedge Winter Fair.  Thank you to my lovely Mum (pictured above next to the Maygreen Fairies Stand) for all your help on the Friday, and for putting me up over the two days.  And to my lovely Dad and Brother in Law for helping to get me there and back with all my stock intact!
The quality and amazing talent at the Fair was all around, I felt like a child in Santa's Grotto!! Here is a sneek peek of some of my favourite things.......
 Gorgeous pieces from GENTLEWORK

 My lovely friends work at HOMEFRONT VINTAGE (above)
 Beautiful purse designs from the very talented Viv of HENS TEETH ART
 The fabulous MAGPIE AND THE WARDROBE
 Brooches from the super talented JESSIE CHORLEY
And my absolute favourite stall at the Fair (and I have to confess I purchased the little rabbit pictured top right) A THREADBEAR PRODUCTION

It was a pleasure to be involved in this event, I had lots of fun, enjoyed a glass or two of Champagne and had the pleasure of watching a super Fashion Show with the models parading around the aisles of the stalls and of course met lots of lovely customers both old and new!  So thank you to anyone who stopped by to say hello and those of you who purchased from Maygreen Fairies!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Your favorite things are gorgeous . . . thanks for sharing. I am so inspired :)