Friday 9 January 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Gufobado to list 5 things I do to keep my mind healthy and my life balanced. So here they are...1- Spending as much quality time with my children and husband as I can. 2- Creating and designing my art, is it my big passion in life. 3- Volunteering at my local Charity Shop, it's great to mix with and meet other volunteers and also give something back to society. 4- Taking long country walks with my family and photographing the countryside we stroll through. 5- Spending time with my extended family and old friends.

As it is now my turn to do the tagging, here are five fellow artists who's work I adore:

1: Lisa Kettell of Faerie Enchantment

2: Leanne Ellis of La La La Illustration

3: Rowan DeVoe

4: Remember Me Emily

5: Layers of Color

3 comments:

Stefania Morgante said...

walk wiht family...it's a good thing! ciao from Italy

Unknown said...

All of these things are so good! Thanks for so much for you sweet compliment and for tagging me-I will see what I can come up with!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

So thoughtful of you to think of me. Mine are not in any particular order...
1. Take care of my body by eating healthy and getting a balance of activity and sleep.
2. Get and give a fair share of hugs, love and laughter each day.
3. Stay in tuned with God, His word, and fellow believers.
4. Do something creative everyday possible.
5. Keep a positive outlook about myself and life, especially in negative situations.

Hope your week is wonderful!!