Tuesday 21 July 2009

Summer Fun... What Will You Be Doing?

Well the Summer Holidays are officially here, so what will you be doing? Will you be frolicking amongst the summer flowers with the Flower Fairies?
Or maybe you'll spend time helping your garden grow!

If you're lucky enough to take a vacation, will it be on the high seas? Or maybe you'll be braving the British Weather and visiting the beach and strolling along the Pier.

And of course, it wouldn't be a Summer Vacation without a good old knobbly knees competition!!

Whatever you do, be sure to have a great time!!


6 comments:

icandy... said...

Wonderful work! Just a bit of R&F for us this summer... resting among the fairies! :)

Christina !

Bridgett said...

Love this!

And believe me, I wouldn't mind being in Britain for the summer at all! :)

Elaine A said...

Hi Mandy -

Love your summer fun suggestions! All so awesome. Where did you get the Palisades Park Memorabilia? I use to go there as a kid, even into my freshman year of high school. It was literally right across the river from us, I grew up in Upper Manhattan in Inwood, NY. It was a quick bus ride for us to get there. It was so much fun until they tore everything down to put up condominiums. So sad, so many unhappy kids. See that piece of art work brought back so many memories - thank you!

Hugs

Elaine Allen

Hibiscus Moon said...

Great little gifties. My summer is/has and will be a lazy one this year with a lot of crafting.

MaygreenFairies said...

Hey Ladies, Thank you for your lovely comments, and Elaine, it was so great to read about your trips to the Palisades Park. I got the memorabilia from a fellow artists in the US as part of a Euphrema Swap, so it's wonderful to actually hear from someone that had been there, thank you so much for sharing your memory with me. Hugs, Mandy x

KV Creative Designs said...

Amanda,
I do not know how you found my blog on FB but I am glad you did! Thanks for your awesome comment! I love your blog and Art! Very talented! I will be back on Friday to see how your Studio looks! I am still working on mine! Yikes!

Artful Blessings,
Kathryn