Tuesday 18 August 2009

More Lady Tags

Well I'm still in tag mode, here are some more examples of my "Vintage Lady Tags". This time I have chosen not to coffee stain the tags, I love the simplicity of these ones, they still have a wonderful vintage look and feel about them without being too over the top.


The images used have been taken from my collection of vintage fashion illustrations (CD of these images and many more will be available to purchase from my shop very soon!!).

Some of these tag designs will be used for my donations to the "Handmade for Haiti" Charity Event I am organising at my local Oxfam. If you missed the details on this event please see my earlier post, as you too can donate a handmade item to help raise money for this worthy cause.

My new Lady Tags will be available through my website shop very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for future annoucements.

3 comments:

TiffanyJane said...

Oooo love the tags, so pretty! :)

Kathy said...

love the tags.. very pretty..

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, I'm leaving you a comment because you have the most lovely blog. Fantastic writing and I love your pics as well. Best wishes !