Wednesday 3 February 2010

Freshly Caught Mermaids Available Now!!

Roll up, roll up.... Freshly caught Mermaids now available at my Maygreen Shop! Be quick they'll be snapped up and I'm not sure when I'll get out to sea again to catch the next lot!!

Here are just three of the little beauties available, there are another three at the shop also, totalling six available. All are mounted onto cardstock and make great wall decorations, they are a real talking point. Or alternatively give them as gifts, they will definitly brighten up someone's day.

Each Mermaid's fin has been printed onto acetate to give a lovely transparant look to it, and each bottle has a tag with different messages on it such as: Bottled Mermaid, Do Not Shake!; Bottled Mermaid, Do Not Tap On The Glass, Bottled Mermaid, Handle With Care!.


3 comments:

E.J. Stevens said...

Oooh, I love these!

Pussycats and Angels said...

Just came across your blog and I'm glad I did...I love your work...
I live in Sussex too! an inspiring place to live...
Look forward to your next post..until then
Blessings to you
Julie

SoCalWendie said...

Hey there sweetie, I think when your website went down it took you off my blog followers. Just fyi
Love the bottle folks as always!! I saw this old fashioned Mermaid charm this weekend and thought of you right away.