Saturday 24 April 2010

A Mermaid Wedding Theme

You may remember a few weeks ago I posted about a Wedding I was working on for a client, they wanted a Mermaid theme for their wedding breakfast decorations; Table Plaques and Name Cards, and today I finally finished the Plaques....


The name cards, samples below, are still a work in progress, unfortunately my printer broke down last week after seven years of wonderful service, and boy was I lost without it. But I now finally have a replacement.... a Laser Printer this time, which is wonderful, so I am able to crack on with the name cards.
I'm hoping the Bride will forward photographs of the table settings after the big day as it would be lovely to see them in the actual setting.

Hope you're all having a super weekend!!

8 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Mandy! What a fun theme for a wedding party!!! I bet you had fun with these. Thanks for coming over for a visit and leaving your congrats behind. It's all so very exciting! I hope you will be participating in this years Where Bloggers Create party! Have a great weekend.
Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Design

Sea Witch said...

How lovely and what a fun theme. I do hope you get photos for the wedding party, they would be fund to see. Sea Witch.

SoCalWendie said...

Beautiful as always my dear!

Devon Smith-Breidel said...

Very beautiful name cards! Each is unique with their vibrant colors and positions! Great adornment.

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Mandy!! You are all signed up for the party! I'm glad you will be joining us again this year!

Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Design

Michelle Custodio said...

The wedding card are amazing. I love the theme you used.

salty pebble said...

wow i soooo love your wedding mermaids- soooo beautiful- lovely blog soo enchanting ;0)xx

serendipity said...

I am sure the bride will be more than happy to share the photos of the wedding party with the mermaids in situ! looking fab, thank you!