Friday 7 January 2011

Published in Somerset Life!

What a fantastic start to 2011, in the last few hours I have become an Auntie to my sisters first child, a daughter born yesterday evening, little Isabella Rose and my lovely Sister Julia are doing well. And this morning I received my regular subscription to Somerset Studio in the post, along with a complimentary issue of Somerset Life, I was surprised to receive Somerset Life as I was not expecting it, and then my eyes fell on the printed A4 sheet attached to the magazine that read Congratulations you have been published!
I was so excited as I thumbed through the sumptuous pages to then find my Whimsical Bookmarks sitting there looking back up at me, it's a wonderful feeling and I thank the team at Stampington Publications for placing a piece of my art in this amazing magazine. I am a huge fan of all the Stampington magazines and just wish I could afford to subscribe to them all, but as they are printed in the US it is a little pricey to subscribe to all of them so I receive Somerset Studio regularly and then have my Mother In Law pick up other copies when she visits her holiday home in the US. Each publication is so inspiring with amazing artist photos and their stories, the magazines are all thick and sumptuous and are a real feast for the eyes. So I am very thankful for a super start to 2011!

8 comments:

Elaine A said...

Congratulations Mandy! You must be so very excited? I am not surprised you were published though. Your work is amazing.

Elaine Allen

Susanne Alexander-Heaton said...

Congratulations on getting published. You have really started the year off right!
Sending sunshine and faery magic,
Susanne

Anonymous said...

congrats on both counts - look forward to seeing the mag.

Joane said...

Congratulations!

PCovi said...

Oh it looks wonderful from here!
This is a goal of mine in 2011. I have never submitted and have meant to for years. Congratulations :)!!

Tina said...

Congralutations Mandy. Your bookmarks are so pretty. This is so good for you and so well deserved. I´m so proud to be in the same mag. as you.
xo Tina

Niki Fretwell said...

Congratulations Auntie Mandy! How lovely to have a new baby in your family.
And congratulations on having your work published too!
Niki

Terri said...

Super congratulations! Your bookmarks are fab!
Hugs,
Terri