Tuesday 10 May 2011

Firle Open House Event

I am thrilled to be a part of the Brighton and Lewes Open House Event this year. The super talented Vanessa Mooncie of Kissy Suzuki, has given me the opportunity to sell a selection of my work at her home in Firle, Lewes on the weekend of 28th to 30th May 2011. For more information on this event please click the image above to be taken to the Firle Artists web page.
Above is a small selection of the new style Lavender Sachets I have recently completed, all with a vintage pin-up girl theme. These sachets will be available for sale at the Open House Event in Firle along with a selection of Maygreen Fairies cards, bookmarks, magnets and bottled mermaid collages.
Now after a busy day making lavender cushions, the house is full of the fragrant smell of lavender and my studio space is tidied and ready for another day of creating tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marfi-topia said...

congratulations!
your work is beautiful:)