Thursday 21 July 2011

Storybook Brooch Pins

With the kids breaking up from School today for the Summer Holidays, I thought it best to get some creating out the way before the mayhem of Summer!! These little ditties are made from vintage storybook images that I have mounted onto old games cards, I have added a pin to the back of each card so they can be worn as brooches.All of these will be available at both the Kitsch and Stitch Show in September, which is being held in Cranbrook http://kitschandstitchfair.blogspot.com/ and also Artwave at the end of August, details on this to follow in a week or so.
Well I am now signing off for a few days (possibly a week) to unwind and spend some quality time with my two boys at the start of their Summer holidays. I'll be back at the beginning of August with tales of my Summer Adventures so far.... Ta, ta! x

3 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

how adorable these are!
hope you have fun summer with your boys.

Joanna said...

Sweet little images on those cute brooches.

Enjoy your holiday time. I'll see you at Cranbrook in September.

x

mIzZ (hONeY) bEe aka Marlene said...

Have a great summer with your boys... the brooches are adorable wish I lived closer so that I can venture to Cranbrook to see all your goodies... but unfortunately I live in the USA...one year I will come to visit the United Kingdom... Have a honey of a day ~ may sweet things come your way!