Monday 21 May 2012

Vintage Ruler Photo Frames

I adore making these lovely frames, I have several of them dotted around my own home and they are always a talking point when people visit.  I have just uploaded some new frames to the Maygreen Fairies Shop, to include some lovely ruler prints, a vintage tape measure print and a pretty vintage music sheet version, you can purchase them here!
In addition I am very excited to be a part of a new workshop venture "Make It Yours Workshops", where I will be tutoring on some of my designs including these frames; To register for my Frame Workshop, which takes place on Tuesday 19th June in Buxted, East Sussex,  please click here.  To find out more about this new company and see the other exciting workshops that are available please visit "Make It Yours" here!
These frames will also be available at the up-coming Wealden Mid Summer Fair on the 14th, 15th & 16th June at the beautiful Hole Park in Rolvenden.  I have been hosting a stand at the Wealden Times Fair now for the last two years and they are a wonderful event to attend with over 150 stands selling beautiful contemporary and vintage home and gardenware, gifts and fashion, it's a fabulous day out not to be missed, for more information and advance tickets please visit here!
For the frames that I sell on my website I use a new base frame to work on, but a wonderful way to re-use old frames is to up-cycle a tired worn frame with a new design.  So keep your eyes peeled at charity shops for old frames to alter and remember if you need help on how to do this then please check out my workshop at the link above!

No comments: