Sunday 10 February 2013

Fairytale Fever!

With only a few weeks to go now until the Fairytale Fair on 9th March, I am in my element creating for this whimsical Fair.  Here are some examples of the Lavender Cushions I have designed especially with this wonderful Fair in mind.  Each cushion is created digitally first and then printed onto cotton, I then select a whimsical, vintage style fabric as the backing for the cushion and once stitched I fill the cushion to the brim with high quality French Lavender.  I first made one of these cushions for myself three years ago using this lovely Lavender from France, and three years on it is still scenting my clothes draws with a lovely hint of Lavender.  These would make fabulous Gifts for Mothers Day!
If you are interested in learning more about the up coming Fairytale Fair, nr Brighton, then please visit their blog here, or Facebook page here.... I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooo those cushions are gorgeous, I bet they smell divine too.

The fair sounds wonderful, I wish they did something like that here in Derbyshire, I'd love to go to a fairytale fair.

Kraftylittlebox said...

Wow these are fab :) x

MaygreenFairies said...

Thank you ladies xx