Wednesday 17 April 2013

Dream With Me

I've been focusing alot on Digital Art recently so for a change I got out my Sewing Machine today and sat in my Garden Room with the sunlight streaming through the glass and enjoyed a few hours creating this collage.  It measures approximately 12" x 9"  and is mounted onto an old book cover from the 1930s.  The collage itself is a mixture of machine and hand stitching with vintage lace, netting, trim and old velvet flowers positioned to create a pretty scene with the little girl being the focal point as she invites you to Dream with her!  This piece is one of a kind and is available for sale at £50 plus postage, and I will post overseas also.  If you would like more information please drop me an email!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

It's gorgeous. What a great idea to mount it on an old book cover, I love that. :-)