Thursday 4 July 2013

End of Term "Teachers Gifts"


I can't quite believe that another year is nearly over for my boys at their School, time goes by so quickly once they start School, I almost set my year on their School Time Clock!!  And end of year means that tricky time when you don't know what to buy their Teachers.  So, if like me, you've done the candles, flowers, plants and chocolates to death then why not give them something a little different this year that wont break the bank!  There are many affordable gifts at Maygreen Fairies that would be great for Teachers, above is just one example;  I have made a small Lavender Bag packed with French Lavender at just £5, wrap it in some old music sheet paper tied up with string and a pretty tag and it'll not only look fantastic but smell great too!  You can view it here!  But hurry they are selling out fast!!



No comments: