Saturday 7 March 2009

Blog Awards!!


How wonderful, I have been awarded two blog awards that I am excited to share with you; I want to say a HUGE thank you to two wonderfully talented artists who have sent these awards my way; Lisa Kettell of Faerie Enchantment and Nicole Merken of Girl from Standup Tubland, Lisa presented me with Proximidade Award and both Lisa and Nicole presented me with the Kreativ Blogger Award, I am so grateful to these truly amazing artists, you must check out their Blogs!

This award I received is accompanied by the following words: "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award." I now have to pass this award on to 8 fellow bloggers.
With this award I need to list seven things I love and then pass this along to seven very creative bloggers, so here’s my list;

1. I love my wonderful husband and twin boys
2. I love my extended family; Parents, In-Laws, Siblings etc..
3. I love my close and loyal friends
4. I love the beautiful home I live in
5. I love creating art
6. I love vintage images
7. I love Japanese food

I have decided to make this easier and send both these awards on to eight fantastic blogger friends and here they are:

1. Whymsical Musings








Enjoy!!

No comments: