Sunday 17 January 2010

New Goodies Now Available...

I've been busy most of the weekend updating my Website Shop with some new goodies to include Valentines Cards, Love Tokens and Gift Tags. It's a long old job uploading new items and quite laborious, but very satisfying once it's all finished.
I adore the little vintage cherub gift tags above, they look great attached to a surprise Valentine's Gift, they really "dress it up" . And how about on Valentine's Morning leaving your loved one a Love Token (top photo) on his/her pillow?

I've several different styles of Valentines Greetings Cards for sale, from cherubs to cheeky ladies, pop on by the Maygreen Shop and have a browse.

I've also added some new twists to old favourites like the bookmark above, as well as a new line in vintage jewellery, below. So I hope you'll get the opportunity to drop by!


1 comment:

icandy... said...

You HAVE been busy, everything looks wonderful!
Happy day to you!
Christina