Wednesday 20 January 2010

Bamboo Fun

Occasionally I like to take a break from my paper based art and have a play around with Digital Altered Art. A year ago my husband brought me a Wacom Bamboo Tablet and Pen, I found this amazing to use when creating digitally altered art, it makes the whole process so much easier, use the pen and tablet instead of a mouse gives so much more precision to your work, and having great editing software like PaintshopPro or Photoshop only compliments the Bamboo. Check it out for yourself here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats fantastic a brilliant piece of work !! I shall check out your link its sounds marvellous
Hugs June xxxx

Unknown said...

Just Fabulous!!! I think you have found another calling in life. Tee Hee
XXXOOO

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check that out. I LOVE working in Photo Shop, it's so much fun.