Monday 5 April 2010

Spring In Paradise!!!

Or should I say... Paradise Park, Newhaven, to be precise!!! lol! Today we took a stroll through the gardens at Paradise Park. I love it here. We first went last Summer with some friends and it's a fantastic place to bring the kids with loads to do for them, but also a beautiful place for the grown ups too, with gorgeous gardens to stroll round.
It was such a gorgeous sunny day, the daffodils were out in force and there was a real sense of Spring in the air.



It is meant to be really sunny tomorrow, so I think we may take a walk down by the beach and introduce our new puppy to the sea. But whatever we do, pics will follow.


3 comments:

DVArtist said...

This is an incredible place. I would love to visit there. Your family is beautiful too.
Nicole/Beadwright

Unknown said...

Oh sweet Mandy! I wish I could travel to the enchanting places you visit. This is just so beautiful! And your Hubby and Sons are so sweet:)

Sending you friendship wishes for a fabulous week:)
XXX
Becky

Iduu said...

Beautiful place !
This is real paradise !