Wednesday 30 June 2010

Handcrafted Star Style......

OK ladies, just look at these fabulous hairbands worn by Jessica Alba, how gorgeous are they?? Not only would they look great with a dressy evening outfit but as you can see here they look equally stunning just running around doing your daily chores.
So after seeing these I just had to make them and offer them for sale to all you lovely people out there, so we too can share Jessica's style for a fraction of the cost (apparently they cost her around $48!). Below are some examples of the hairbands I have created.....





Each hairband has either a selection of peacock feathers, dyed pheasant almond feathers and/or hackle feathers, all shaped onto a fabric pad which is then secured to a velvet black headband. They look absolutely stunning on. These will be available in my website shop by the end of this week for £15.00 plus p&p, however, if you can't wait I will take pre-orders by email. So go on, treat yourself to a bit of Star Style!

6 comments:

serendipity said...

AW, I didn't realise you made these too! I only purchased two very similar a few weeks ago from pearlandivy (they haven't arrived yet though,-grrr) so please don't sell out just in case!

Fairy Grandmother said...

Mand they are fab, wish I could wear one, will have to purchase one to display instead, oh my cleaver daughter xx

Michelle said...

These are so lovely! If I had hair I would be soooo tempted!

harem6 said...

These are amazing1 So original!

MaygreenFairies said...

Thank you for your lovely comments! Your support of my blog is wonderful. xx

paperbird said...

very pretty, my LuLu would love these.