Monday 27 June 2011

Updates to Maygreen Fairies Shop!!!

Well, I managed to tackle a long overdue task today, updating the products on my website shop. It's a laborious task, but enjoyable all the same, and with the weather so hot I decided to keep cool indoors and work at my studio desk overlooking the garden with a slight breeze coming in through the window.... bliss!!Here is a sneek peek at a few of the items now available at the shop. I am also introducing some pieces that I usually only sell at my fairs, one of them being the fabulous vintage style brooches (above) from an Internationally sourced artist.
More items are being added throughout the next couple of weeks so if you get a chance head on over and check them out http://www.maygreen-fairies.co.uk

1 comment:

Marfi-topia said...

magical!
gonna go look right now:)