Tuesday 6 September 2011

Website Shop Updated!

After weeks of creating for upcoming Shows, and also the busy Summer Holidays, I have neglected my website a little and it was in need of some tlc!  So this morning I have got my act together and updated some of the shop areas to include the Jewellery Section where you can now purchase some of my cute Halloween Pendants as well as Storybook Brooch Pins which I previewed in an earlier post.  But be quick!! The Halloween Pendants are limited editions for the Halloween Holiday period.
 In addition to the Jewellery there are also updates in the Home Decor Section and the Gift Tag Section.  Lots more tags have been added to include Bird and Ballerina Tags.
 I will be working on some new pieces of Jewellery over the coming months as well as new Gift Tags so watch this space readers!!

No comments: