Monday 31 October 2011

Pumpkin Pie Baking Day

My boys love a Baking Day with Dad and Halloween was a great excuse to get baking!  Whilst Dad was making the main Pumpkin Pie, and his delicious spicy Pumpkin Soup, Ethan wanted to create the mini pies for him and his twin brother, so with sleeves rolled up he was off...
Baking with Dad I hear you cry!!! Well yes, in our house Dad is the main cook... he loves it, and well basically I don't!! lol!  So the two of them had a blast in the kitchen whilst I was busy doing some creating of my own at my Studio Desk.
With the smell of the Mini Pumpkins cooking in the Oven, Ethan's twin brother, Cameron and little Oscar were waiting patiently......
 And an hour or so later, here is one proud little boy with his Mini Pies........
Well, errr,  not for long, those Pies went down a storm and here's a big hug for his brother once he'd demolised a few... bless 'em.
Happy Halloween Everyone!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Mmmmm, they look delicious - they're such happy looking little bakers!

x

Unknown said...

Aah, so sweet! I'm steeling myself for an invasion of trick or treaters any moment now!