Friday 21 October 2011

Cushions, Cake & Bunting!

Ohh what a FAB morning I've had today, surrounded by fabulous crafts and lovely people in the comfort of my own home.  I hosted a "SEW Sumptuous" Party this morning alongside raising money for MacMillan Cancer Support and it was such a fun event with lots of colour, chat and laughter.
As some of my lovely readers may remember, Sew Sumptuous is run by my good friend Cath, who is solely responsible for all the lovely home decor creations you see in these photos.  We had great fun transforming my Garden Room into the Sew Sumptuous Shop, it looked wonderful once it was adorned with all Cath's pretty creations from Cushions and Bunting to Peg Bags and Apron's.  There were some scrumptious Christmas pieces to include cushions with festive slogans and the most adorable Micro-Bunting in festive fabrics.

Cath's little Geese are one of my favourites, I purchased one earlier this year to sit in my craft pot on my studio desk... so cute!
Most of Cath's creations can be tailor made to your choice of colour or slogan.  Her bunting is very popular with slogans such as "Merry Christmas", "Mr & Mrs", or even your childs name.

Of course I couldn't ask all my lovely friends to turn up without offering them some refreshments, so coffee, tea and cakes were on the menu, my little ladies in bloomers (below) gave details on the cakes fillings... Choccy Woccy and Apricot & Almond.. yummmm.....

I also had a very small "taster" of my Maygreen Fairies goodies, promoting the up coming Mid Winter Fair I am attending, it's such a wonderful Christmassy Day out to get you in the Festive Spirit and you may also pick up a gift or two, or three  ooopps!
I have to say my favourite piece of Cath's this season is her Festive Micro-Bunting it is FAB, I had to purchase some, just look at all those gorgeous fabrics.......
So ladies, if you are local and would like to host a "Sew Sumptuous" Party please visit Cath's Website where you will find all her contact details, I can assure you, you won't be disappointed, and neither will your guests!! Now... where is that left over cake ;-)

No comments: