Wednesday 5 October 2011

Stocking Up!

Look at these beauties!!!  This is just a sneek peek at some of the lovely vintage teacups I've recently acquired ready for altering into Teacup Pin Cushions.  They are all in great condition and very pretty, and I can't wait to get started on altering them.
At the same time I also was lucky enough to purchase some great vintage glass bottles, I will be altering some of these adding lace and vintage elements to them, whilst others I will leave untouched as they are pretty as they are.  All of these items will be available to buy at the Wealden Mid Winter Fair in November.
Tomorrow I am off to the Knitting and Stitching Fair at Alexandra Palace, I can't wait, it will certainly be a feast for the eyes I'm sure.  I am taking my Camera with me, although I have heard that it is not always acceptable to photograph the exhibitors at this fair, so I'll see what I can come up with for you.  But of course any goodies that I purchase I'll be sure to post here. xx

No comments: