Sunday 12 February 2012

Creating for Papier Creatif......

A couple of weeks ago I was approached by the super talented Juls of Papier Creatif, Juls asked if I would create some digital fairies as part of her February 20Twelve Clik*Board, and I was both excited and delighted to be involved.  Digital Art is something I dabble in and certainly do not profess to be an expert in by any means, but I sure had fun creating these little whimsical ladies, and learnt alot whilst doing so!! Thank you sweet Juls for your enduring patience whilst waiting for me to create the little ladies, especially the "Love Heart Gal".  Pop on over to Juls' wonderful site "Papier Creatif" to check out the amazing digital packages she has on offer.... her website and blog are a real feast for the eyes!  Thanks again Juls, I loved working with you and look forward to doing so again real soon.. Hugs x

No comments: