Tuesday 12 June 2012

I'm Ready! Well as Ready as I'll ever be!!

Well I'm all packed up and ready to go.... It's "set-up" day for the Wealden Mid Summer Fair tomorrow and I've spent most of today packing everything together to take to the Fair and also finishing off a few collages that will be one of a kind pieces for sale.
I adore the little girls snail hat above, thought it matched perfectly with her outfit, although she doesn't seem that happy about wearing it does she!!  This collage "Perfumes & Notions" will be available at the fair as will "Dear One" pictured below.
I will have some altered books available too, as well as all my usual whimsical goodies, so do drop by and say hello.  I know we've had some awful weather recently so why not cheer yourself up and spend a day at the Fair, all stalls are under tented cover with wooden floorboards so no cold, wet, soggy stalls just lots of loveliness, hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Gypsea Nurse said...

Beautiful!!
Enjoy your trip and best wishes!!
Smiles~
Cat

Marina said...

Oh I am so pleased to have come across your lovely blog and online shop!! I will definitely be ordering from you soon as I have seen something perfect for my god-daughter's birthday! What lovely, lovely goodies you have for tomorrow..enjoy xx

Maria said...

Beautiful, good luck, i hope you sell a lot and have a wonderful time.
Hugs
Maria