Sunday 24 June 2012

More on the Skincare Range!


I spent a lovely day yesterday with Anna, the talented creator of these fabulous products, as you may have read in my previous post, I designed the labels for this range and yesterday Anna invited me to help her style a product display at a Fair in Rye where she was selling the range.

So in keeping with the "vintage" feel of the product design, I went with lots of old lace, a vintage trunk, old music sheet paper rolled and tied with string, some old books for the products to stand on and a few of my lavender cushions to compliment the range.
Anna brought along her wooden display boxes to raise some of the products up, as well as some old floral dictionaries  and pretty vintage cake display stands for her scrumptious heart shaped soaps.


The finished look was gorgeous with lots of customers ohhing and ahhing over the display and the product range.  If you would like more information on Anna's Exclusive Products please contact me via email.  I am planning to have an open house sometime in the Autumn to showcase the range to visitors local to my hometown so please again contact me if you would like to be made aware of when this will take place.

2 comments:

Ilikevegetables said...

Oh, I hope the fair went well. The display is gorgeous.

MaygreenFairies said...

Thank you! The Fair was good for her I was so pleased, I really enjoyed my day, not only are the products wonderful I have also found a lovely new friend in Anna.