Monday 10 October 2011

Button Beauties

I am concentrating on Button products at the moment, as you can probarbly tell!!  Rummaging through my ever growing button stash to find duplicate buttons for these pretty earrings was a time consuming mission but well worth it.  I often wear my own creations and my button earrings always get lots of comments so hopefully these will be good little Christmas Gifts for someone this year.
In addition to the earrings I have also produced some pretty whimsical button brooch pins, these lovely ceramic butterfly buttons were a recent purchase and I've added lace and feathers to create delicate pins to dress up Autumnal jackets and cardigans. 

And these beautiful wooden buttons below also make extremely pretty brooch pins, complimented with little swatches of lace they look fabulous on an autumn sweater!  If you are interested in any of my button jewellery please drop me an email as these new items are not yet available on my website.

3 comments:

KOLOROWY ptak said...

beautiful buttons!

bumble button said...

Stopped over after finding you on Lululiz in Lalaland's blog list and you are posting about buttons!! Some time The Legacy will sell buttons online. Let me know what you are looking for. How fun is this!!

Jillayne said...

Your earrings and brooches are wonderful! I love buttons as well but have never thought of them for earrings - they are so charming!